Our principal futurist, Devin Liddell, recently sat down with GeekWire to talk about how design will change the way people move and transform infrastructure in and around future cities. From AI-powered airports and grocery-delivering robots to traffic drones—here are five major trends that will affect the future of mobility and change the way you live:
- The curb will get a revamp that makes it dynamic and more relevant.
- The airport will feel more human thanks to artificial intelligence.
- Drones will become part of public life.
- A new modality between walking and bicycling will hit the streets.
- Delivery robots will help us trust autonomous cars.