In the post-COVID-19 era, notions of trust and confidence will increasingly become a deciding factor in consumer purchase decisions.
How will concerns around health and wellness shape new behaviors and expectations? What is the right mix of convenience and safety that will help build back trust? On August 18, we'll be hosting a dynamic panel of design and innovation experts to examine our post-pandemic future through the lens of retail and discuss ways that brands can innovate to rebuild consumer trust. Please join us!
Date: Tuesday, August 18
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 AM PST
Format: Virtual Panel
- Stephanie Di Biase, Creative Director, Teague
- Jeremy Conn, Design Manager, Seller Insights, eBay
- Gene Han, Former Vice President, Innovation & New Ventures, Target
- Joan Insel, Vice President, Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights, CallisonRTKL
- Sid Jatia, Managing Director, WW Retail & Consumer Goods, Microsoft