The Technical Lead-IT Service Desk role is responsible for the overall performance of the Service Desk Team. In this job, you’ll take a multi-pronged approach—making sure your team is working well together, solving problems, and meeting goals behind the scenes, while guaranteeing that TEAGUE colleagues and clients get gold-star service every day of the week.
Why We Need This Position
Happy clients are an integral part of TEAGUE’s success. Which means that when clients call with IT questions, it’s essential that we deliver a consistently top-notch experience. In order to do so, we need someone at the helm who knows how to set a high bar for innovative technology solutions and optimize IT service based on our clients’ business needs. That’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For
You love solving problems and finding ever more effective ways to deliver client satisfaction. Whether you’re exchanging innovative ideas, staying abreast of IT trends, strategizing and mentoring your team, you thrive on delivering high-quality results and meeting your goals. In addition to establishing smooth workflows and assigning roles, creating a collaborative environment, and setting the tone for interactions with business groups and clients, you are responsible for assessing the department’s performance through defined KPIs and using those to address underperforming areas. You’re not only an inspiring leader, but also someone who is fine in the trenches—overseeing vendor relations and developing and communicating standards and best practices. Finally, you know how to foster a positive and productive working environment, and you’re a masterful negotiator and effective communicator. In short, you are an adept problem solver and leader committed to delivering consistently high customer satisfaction through positive modeling, excellent management, detailed oversight of goals, and an innovative mindset.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- 10-15 years in information technology with 5+ years managing staff; strong background in systems management, automation, business operations; ITIL experience desired; bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems required
- Special skills: strong technical knowledge of network, PC, and MAC operating systems: Windows 7/10, Mac OS, Unix/Linux; systems administration and maintenance including: Active Directory maintenance, identity and access management, MDM and encryption methodologies (BitLocker/FileVault); Experience with KACE and Casper Suite a plus
- Passion: Leading, innovating, and customer service
- Role: Guide team while providing high-quality end-user service.
- Personality: organized, decisive, curious, flexible, ethical
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.