Senior Program Manager.
The Senior Program Manager has primary responsibility for the client relationship - ensuring client needs are met; understanding those needs at a level to be a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the client; introducing new opportunities and capabilities of TEAGUE to the client; and growing and deepening the client relationship. In collaboration with the Creative Director, the Senior Program Manager effectively communicates overarching strategy and approach to various internal and external audiences, articulates the studio’s conceptual and directional choices, serves as the voice of the client, and collaborates with the team to deliver powerful results. The Senior Program Manager manages multiple clients and projects with a scope of $2M+, and guides teams that can range from 1 to 20 employees and/or contractors concurrently.
Why We Need This Position
Innovation is all well and good, but to deliver the kind of forward-thinking, targeted innovations that TEAGUE’s clients have come to expect of us requires not only creativity, but an in-depth understanding of their needs, expert guidance, strong and trusted relationships, thought leadership and a strong knowledge of the industry as a whole. Harnessing TEAGUE’s creative talent and steering it so that it perfectly aligns with - or better yet, anticipates - our clients’ specific needs is the key to exceeding their expectations. That’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For
You are a strong and personable leader who knows that real success comes from stepping into clients’ shoes and figuring out what they need to excel in their industry before they even know it themselves. You are not only an expert in your field but an active listener with the strategic vision and interpersonal skills to translate client challenges and objectives into solutions that help our clients attain their business and brand objectives. You are also adept at identifying and selecting critical business areas that will add significant value to a creative product/portfolio or business problem-solving project and are skilled at proposing these new opportunities to clients.
In addition to your thought leadership and outstanding people skills, you excel at giving cohesive and persuasive presentations that encourage buy-in with accessible language and clear, easy-to-follow rationales. You also have a solid grasp of process logistics and timelines and are always on the lookout for ways to improve on them. In collaboration with project management and creative leadership, you work with the client to determine project scope, deliverables, timeline, and target budget; work strategically to guide projects to successful completion; then assess them to ensure that quality standards are met. In addition, you are able to oversee the development of project estimates for new and revised work, including performing risk assessment for all projects and generating clear project strategy, goals and objectives, understand project scope and track and communicate all out-of-scope items to client.
In short, you are both a strategic visionary focused on anticipating client needs and able to roll up your sleeves and tackle the nuts and bolts of creating smooth and seamless processes that will satisfy client expectations and deliver quality and value. An unflappable multitasker, you are adept at juggling multiple project budgets, timelines and deliverable expectations without batting an eye. If you think you’ve got what it takes to fill these rather big shoes, we’ve got your dream job waiting for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school required; 10+ years of account management experience in creating business solutions from either the creative or consulting point of view in order to create, maintain and grow customer relationships, with 5+ years of team leadership experience; experience in high-level, design-integrative business planning and development; demonstrated success building and managing ad hoc teams to accomplish complex goals; experience building relationships with people at all levels in an organization; an in-depth understanding of international design culture; excellent planning and time-management skills
- Skills: Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging trends in the airline industry; knowledge of the requirements of a design operation, including airline, aviation or branded experience design services; demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills; exceptional presentation, communication and writing skills; excellent analytical skills; exceptional interpersonal skills
- Special Requirements: Frequent interaction with clients and co-workers; normal, corrective vision; frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, bend and reach; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 5 percent of the time in support of client and/or vendor meetings
- Passion: Finding and anticipating solutions to client needs
- Role: Ensuring that TEAGUE is delivering on its promise as a trusted resource and advisor, always meeting and anticipating client needs and exceeding expectations
- Personality: Visionary, proactive, diplomatic, solution-oriented, critical thinking, collaborative
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.