Facility Coordinator (On-Call).
The Facility Coordinator (On-Call) supports operational activities at one or more TEAGUE locations throughout the Seattle area. This position works closely with both TEAGUE and our client to keep TEAGUE’s facilities running without a hitch.
Why We Need This Position
Work spaces don’t just take care of themselves. A company that is envisioning the future of aviation and design has a lot of moving parts - we need people on the ground dedicated to making sure that the place is running like a Swiss clock. That’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For
A no-detail-is-too-small multitasking Jack or Jill-of-all-trades who’s equally at home performing light maintenance, occasionally driving a forklift, setting up for a big event, providing stellar customer service, and inputting data into computers. On any given day, you may find yourself working on shipping and receiving; routing mail; setting up and tearing down for special events; performing routine maintenance; operating a forklift; or tracking inventory levels on the computer. In short, we’re looking for someone who’s nimble, flexible, adaptable, and eager to solve problems - someone who can not only overcome obstacles but anticipate them before they become a distraction. It’s essential that you enjoy working with others, whether you’re interacting with the TEAGUE facilities teams or external clients and contractors. Note that this job involves a mix of office and shop work, and will demand flexible hours and occasional long days and evenings. If the prospect of contributing your technical talents and organizational skills to a team that’s re-inventing aviation sounds like fun, we’d like to hear what you have to say.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: High school graduate with some college or trade school experience preferred; 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, performing shipping and receiving, facilities maintenance, and tracking material inventory.
- Special skills: Proficiency with common business software; experience with material handling equipment, AV equipment and power tools; knowledge of shipping via UPS, FedEx and common carriers; ability to track inventory using dedicated software; in possession of a Washington State driver’s license and demonstrated ability to operate a company vehicle, box truck or similar vehicle.
- Physical requirements: Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell; ability to routinely lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds; ability to see clearly up close and at a distance and adjust focus; color vision; peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Passion: Maintaining order.
- Role: Helping TEAGUE’s facilities run smoothly.
- Personality: Self-motivated, handy, flexible, energetic, problem-solver.
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.