As the first point of contact for our clients, the Concierge is responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience at all times. The concierge’s primary role is to welcome all guests and perform a range of general administrative tasks.
Why We Need This Position
TEAGUE is a fun, exciting, and fantastic place to work. We want every visitor to sense our energy, enthusiasm and professionalism from the moment they walk through the door. That’s where you come in. As the first point of connection with our guests and clients, you play a vital role in helping us make an outstanding first impression. If you believe in the importance of first impressions, read on.
Who We’re Looking For
A cheerful, flexible and unflappable professional who delights in the prospect of giving visitors the best possible introduction to TEAGUE. You understand the importance of first impressions and want every guest’s experience to be exceptional. In addition to being known for your joyful and friendly demeanor, you prize order, cleanliness, and attention to detail. You enjoy the prospect of serving as security focal, ensuring that all the proper steps are followed for company safety and security badges and employee escorts. You enjoy the prospect of setting up for big events and overseeing caterers. And you are adept at managing a complex event-booking process and calendars. Although you take direction well, you are able to work independently on an ever-changing range of assigned tasks. You keep a cool head at all times and are skilled at prioritizing, even when you’ve got a lot of balls in the air at once. You can think fast, troubleshoot with grace, have a proactive, solution-oriented mindset, and enjoy working with people, whether it’s supporting VIP clients, caterers, the Facilities group, or any others in need of assistance with a smile. In short, we’re looking for an energetic, friendly, and highly professional multitasker. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 3+ years experience in an administrative, customer service or coordinator role; excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with the dynamics of a company spread across multiple physical locations; familiar with high-end customer service and client care
- Special skills: Knowledge of both PC and MAC platforms; strong skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet navigation; advanced skills in Outlook calendaring, event booking and event management
- Physical requirements: Required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, kneel, crouch, walk, talk, smell and hear; frequently required to life 25 pounds and to reach and grab objects; must be able to handle a forklift and other material-handling equipment; must be flexible and able to work extended hours with little to no advance warning; must be able to travel to other TEAGUE facilities in the Seattle area
- Passion: Making others feel welcome, supporting events and schedules, maintaining order
- Role: Ensuring that visitors have the best possible welcome to TEAGUE
- Personality: Friendly, diplomatic, calm, organized, detail-oriented
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.