Community Marketing Specialist.
The Community Marketing Specialist supports Marketing on specific initiatives focused on digital and social media. Responsibilities will vary based on business needs but will span across marketing communications, content development, community management, logistics, reporting and creative assistance. In this role, you must be a self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator (read: storyteller) who is comfortable working across diverse teams and influencing different personalities and perspectives. The role requires someone who is passionate about design and technology with a strong commitment to delivering new ways of thinking and executing.
Why We Need This Position
These days, it’s not enough to be great at what we do. In order to remain competitive and continue to attract world-class clients, we need to participate in the ongoing industry dialogue and present a cohesive image to the world. This position helps ensure that the world beyond our walls understands TEAGUE’s role as an industry leader committed to building a brighter, bolder future through a powerful combination of innovative spirit, bold vision, and world-class talent.
Who We’re Looking For
We all know the old maxim that the key to success is showing up. In this day and age, that means being an active participant on social media. That’s where you come in. We need someone who understands how to leverage the various social media channels and ensure that TEAGUE is part of the ongoing online discourse in and about the industry. That means you’ll be responsible for working with designers to develop core content and assets, and create a consistent brand voice. In addition, you’ll be monitoring and responding to online conversations about the brand both in and outside of the company’s brand channels; nurturing conversations; monitoring trending conversations and themes on social to present to the team; and discovering trending topics and community needs across social channels. You’ll also collaborate closely with the marketing director, external vendors, and internal creative teams to make sure all assets are delivered on time, on brand, and on budget; as well as documenting that entire process from editorial calendars to ensuring that all content conforms to the TEAGUE brand and legal requirements. In short, we’re looking for someone with a passion for social media and new technologies, an intuitive grasp of branding, and a love of creative, outside-the-box thinking.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing, communications or journalism; 3 years relevant professional experience; prior use/knowledge of social media and online engagement tools; driving passion for social media, building community and engaging with audiences; experience creating content; excellent storytelling skills; excellent organizational, time and self-management skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Special skills: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Word Press, Squarespace, Craft CMS knowledge a major plus; experience working with image editing software like Illustrator and Photoshop; interest in and general understanding of photography /video production
- Passion: Leveraging the power of brand marketing and community engagement
- Role: Supporting community management and engagement and developing assets that accurately reflect TEAGUE’s brand voice
- Personality: People-oriented, collaborative, detail oriented, flexible, forward-thinking and innovative mindset
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.